Visual storytelling has always been somewhat of a passion of mine. During my childhood days in sunny Rio, I'd watch those beautiful damsels in distress in the movies and would think, 'I can do that!' My heart was immediately set on what I wanted. I wanted to be an actress.
The years went on and my passion turned to desire. When I moved to the U.S.A., I came across the Actors Workshop of South Florida, and for 5 years have been a part of this out-of-the-ordinary crew. I also graduated from FAU on Multimedia Communications (Film, Video & New Media).
Then curiosity got the best of me. I wanted to know how it felt to be on the other side of the lens. It was love at first sight. Literally! Producing, editing, and creating were second nature to me. Today, my goal is to use these tools to help people share amazing stories in the most unforgettable way.
SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT ME!
* I am a Gryffindor.
* I love Chipotle way too much.
* I love my family, God, and my dogs.
* My life motto: Sarcasm is life.
* I am a lefty. Who runs the world? Lefties!
* You think you're clumsy? That's because we haven't hung out yet.
* I love learning new languages.